Research on optical coherence tomography (OCT) image analysis is an interdisciplinary project involving experts in image processing and analysis and ophthalmologists.
Project goal is to develop a new methodology for analysis of OCT images for the purpose of more accurate and faster diagnosis and treatment of various eye diseases.
Project objectives are:
- to develop a method for detection and segmentation of subretinal fluids from OCT images
- to develop a method for detection and segmentation of anatomical retinal layers from OCT images
- Prof. Sven Lončarić, principal investigator
- Prof. Marinko Sarunic, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada
- Prof. Zoran Vatavuk, KB Sestre milosrdnice, Zagreb, Croatia
- Ivana Matovinović, Ph.D. student
- Julian Lo, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada