Research seminar brings together doctoral students in the Image Processing Group and is an opportunity to present and discuss the latest research results and brainstorm ideas.
- 27.09.2019. Segmentation and quantification of retinal microvasculature for diabetic retinopathy, Julian Lo
- 20.09.2019. Using Spark for crunching astronomical data on LSST scale, Petar Zečević
- 06.09.2019. Computational Color Consistency, Karlo Koščević
- 24.07.2019. Analysis of Panoramic Dental X-Ray Images for Use in Forensic Work, Denis Milošević
- 05.07.2019. Fitting a model to several images of a moving star (Multifit), Petar Zečević