This page contains information about various research resources that have been developed in the Image Processing Laboratory at the University of Zagreb.
The resources are available to the research community. These resources can be used, free of charge, for research and educational purposes. Copy, redistribution, and any unauthorized commercial use are prohibited. Any researcher reporting results that use any of the resources must acknowledge the resource by providing a link to the resource web page at this website. In addition, we would like to hear about any publications that use any of the resources.
- Cross-matching of Astronomical Catalogs
- Diabetic Retinopathy Image Database (DRiDB)
- Color Constancy Algorithms
- Framework for Evaluation of Crater Detection Algorithms
- Annotated Retinal OCT Image Database